Special Report about the crisis of Human Rights in Chile: Political Prisoners of the October Revolt, 2019.
Below you can find the special report prepared by the Human Rights Commission of Chile Woke Up the Netherlands, at the following link Political Prisoners of the October Revolt In Chile
This report is the basis of our fundraising campaign to support the political prisoners of the October Revolt in Chile.
Next thursday august 20th
- 13:00 hrs. Chile
- 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- Giovanna Tabilo Jara Lawentuchefe: Doctor, spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Cristina Romo Peralta: Spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Millaray Painemal Morales: Coordinator of the Trawun pu Zomo Mapuche Women’s Network of Cholchol, Ninth region. National manager of the Anamuri Indigenous Peoples commission.
With outrageous numbers around state the repression and no certainty about the demands of the people the world witnesses an ongoing abuse of power and systematic violations to the Human Rights in the hands of Carabineros de Chile (chilean police) and the military.
This is the report from the Human Rights Watch: Chile: Police Reforms Needed in the Wake of Protests.
And here’s the latest report from the INDH:
- Date: November 25th, 2019.
- People visited in Police Station: 7.259.
- Wounded in Hospitals: 2.808.
- People with eyes wound/loss: 232.
- Legal actions presented: 499.
- Manifestations watched: 161.
Song “Candles and bullets” by Rebeca Lane and Vaioflow.
More than 50 complaints of sexual violence have been filed in the last month. The Chilean Collective Abroad Against Sexual Political Violence has begun to denounce it worldwide:
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Auckland, New Zealand.
- Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Brussels, Belgium.
- Chicago, USA.
- Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Granada, Spain.
- London, United Kingdom.
- Madrid, Spain.
- Mannheim, Germany.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Nairobi, Kenya.
- Paris, France.
- Quito, Ecuador.
- Sevilla, Spain.
- Sydney, Australia.
- Santa Monica, USA.
We will not rest until we do justice.