Next thursday august 13th 2020
13:00 hrs. Chile / 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
“Indigenous people of Chile and their rights taken by the chilean State”
- Elisa Loncon Antileo. Mapuche Academica, Coordinator of The Network for Educational and Linguistic Rights of the Indigenous People of Chile. PhD in Humanities, University of Leiden, The Netherlands; Master in Linguistics from the Autonomous Metropolitan University of Mexico.
- Luis Llanquilef Rerequeo. Lonco Mapuche Lafkenche, Sociologist and activist for territorial defense in the face of the progress of extractive and forestry projects in the coast of Valdivia, south of Chile. Colaborator of the Mapuche Center of Human Rights.
- Leyla Noriega. Aymara and Journalist. Producer and host of the radio program AYNI, space for the promotion and education in Human Rights and current affairs of indigenous peoples and social movements.
- Alexa Garin-Fernandez. Aymara, feminist of color and Microbiologist (PhD) Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
Meeting Video Available in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5adI-ydrY&list=PLe9ZezE5BWGcQex0xe3KM6tQNpDdeT7NC&index=20
February 23rd, 14:00 to 19:00 hrs. De Fabriek Volkskamer, Van Ostadestraat 233, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Everyone invited to participate of this Open Meeting in Amsterdam!
“Building the participation of Chileans abroad in the Constituent Process”
- 14:00 – Welcome. (5 min)
- What has happened in Chile in the last few weeks? Infographic.
- Proposal “Chile Despertó International Network about vote of chileans abroad” for the whole constituent process; and other electoral processes.
- Creation of Comissions.
- Workgroup: ideas, slogans and phrases for the march for the International Women’s Day.
- 17:00 – Presentation of music band and Dinner (Menu €6, includes pasta with vegetarian salsa, salad and dessert).
The money raised in the dinner will go in benefit of the activities of the First Line and Legal advice for victims of the State violence and Human Rights violations in Chile.
Because the fight hasn’t stopped yet, because misinformation is the weapon of our enemy.
Cultural and informative night for Chile
Friday November 22nd 2019, 17:00 to 00:00, Pieter Nieuwlandstraat 93-95 1093 XN Amsterdam.
- Textile workshop: global textile manifestation for Chile and Latin America.
- Info talk: updates.
- Live music.
- Vegan food.
- DJ Rengo Estar.
We need your solidarity in order to help social organizations in Chile.