Next thursday august 20th
- 13:00 hrs. Chile
- 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- Giovanna Tabilo Jara Lawentuchefe: Doctor, spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Cristina Romo Peralta: Spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Millaray Painemal Morales: Coordinator of the Trawun pu Zomo Mapuche Women’s Network of Cholchol, Ninth region. National manager of the Anamuri Indigenous Peoples commission.
Textile Workshop “Spinning freedoms”
Solidarity Diaspora Foundation
In the context of the Conference on “Women, Equality and Freedom”, organized by the Minerva Project for March 7th, we invite you to be part of this space of reflection and collective textile action, as a testimony of our struggle against patriarchy and inequalities and injustices generated by the neoliberal economic model, in people and communities.
In it you will create your own capucha (hood): as a symbol of the right to anonymity and freedom of expression, or embroider / paint your handkerchief, a symbol of the feminist struggle to achieve full recognition and exercise of our rights to be human, and autonomy over our own body
We invite you to bring: colored elastic fabrics, scissors, needles, thread, chalk, liquid silicone, sequins, buttons, mostacilla, pompoms, disused cotillions, lace, pieces of cloth, wool.
- What time?:
- From 16:30 to 17:50.
- Saturday March 7th
- Migrant House (Van Ostadestraat 268, 1073 TV Amsterdam).
February 23rd, 14:00 to 19:00 hrs. De Fabriek Volkskamer, Van Ostadestraat 233, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Everyone invited to participate of this Open Meeting in Amsterdam!
“Building the participation of Chileans abroad in the Constituent Process”
- 14:00 – Welcome. (5 min)
- What has happened in Chile in the last few weeks? Infographic.
- Proposal “Chile Despertó International Network about vote of chileans abroad” for the whole constituent process; and other electoral processes.
- Creation of Comissions.
- Workgroup: ideas, slogans and phrases for the march for the International Women’s Day.
- 17:00 – Presentation of music band and Dinner (Menu €6, includes pasta with vegetarian salsa, salad and dessert).
The money raised in the dinner will go in benefit of the activities of the First Line and Legal advice for victims of the State violence and Human Rights violations in Chile.
Meeting for the plebiscite in April: what we must know about the current Constitution and why we need to change it.
Let’s prepare together for the New Constitution Campaing!
Sunday, january 26th, 14:30 hrs. at De Fabriek Volkskamer. Van Ostadestraat 233, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
|15.00||Summary of the situation of Chile.|
|15.30||Constituent Process today: what has changed? what has stayed the same?|
|17.00||Dinner: drinks and food|