Next thursday september 17th
14:00 hrs. Chile. 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- José Peralta Martínez: labor lawyer, advisor to Federations and Unions. Defender of workers’ rights and freedom of association before the ILO (International Labor Organization) and the Senate of Chile.
- Andrés Giordano Salazar: President of the Starbucks Chile Union and spokesperson for the First Line of Union.
- Gisella Olguín Godoy: representative of the National Union of Women Sea and Agroindustry Workers, member of ANAMURI.
[Thursday’s Gathering] The 40 measures taken by the Popular Unity, current situation and the Constituent Process
Next thursday september 10th.
13:00 hrs. Chile, 10:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
Live streaming through the YouTube channel od Chile Despertó Internacional.
- Jorge Baradit: chilean writer, author of the trilogy “Secret History of Chile”.
- Gustavo Ruz: coordinator of Constituent Assembly Movement.
- Manuel Jacques: lawyer, former president of the Christian Left and president of the NGO El Canelo de Nos.
- Pablo Garrido: former chief of the Agrarian Reform Corporation in Aconcagua in the government of Salvador Allende.
Next thursday august 20th
- 13:00 hrs. Chile
- 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- Giovanna Tabilo Jara Lawentuchefe: Doctor, spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Cristina Romo Peralta: Spokeswoman for the machi Celestino Córdova.
- Millaray Painemal Morales: Coordinator of the Trawun pu Zomo Mapuche Women’s Network of Cholchol, Ninth region. National manager of the Anamuri Indigenous Peoples commission.
Next thursday august 13th 2020
13:00 hrs. Chile / 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
“Indigenous people of Chile and their rights taken by the chilean State”
- Elisa Loncon Antileo. Mapuche Academica, Coordinator of The Network for Educational and Linguistic Rights of the Indigenous People of Chile. PhD in Humanities, University of Leiden, The Netherlands; Master in Linguistics from the Autonomous Metropolitan University of Mexico.
- Luis Llanquilef Rerequeo. Lonco Mapuche Lafkenche, Sociologist and activist for territorial defense in the face of the progress of extractive and forestry projects in the coast of Valdivia, south of Chile. Colaborator of the Mapuche Center of Human Rights.
- Leyla Noriega. Aymara and Journalist. Producer and host of the radio program AYNI, space for the promotion and education in Human Rights and current affairs of indigenous peoples and social movements.
- Alexa Garin-Fernandez. Aymara, feminist of color and Microbiologist (PhD) Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
Participate through this Jit.si link: https://meet.jit.si/LaTertulia