Next thursday september 17th
14:00 hrs. Chile. 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- José Peralta Martínez: labor lawyer, advisor to Federations and Unions. Defender of workers’ rights and freedom of association before the ILO (International Labor Organization) and the Senate of Chile.
- Andrés Giordano Salazar: President of the Starbucks Chile Union and spokesperson for the First Line of Union.
- Gisella Olguín Godoy: representative of the National Union of Women Sea and Agroindustry Workers, member of ANAMURI.
[Thursday’s Gathering] The 40 measures taken by the Popular Unity, current situation and the Constituent Process
Next thursday september 10th.
13:00 hrs. Chile, 10:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
Live streaming through the YouTube channel od Chile Despertó Internacional.
- Jorge Baradit: chilean writer, author of the trilogy “Secret History of Chile”.
- Gustavo Ruz: coordinator of Constituent Assembly Movement.
- Manuel Jacques: lawyer, former president of the Christian Left and president of the NGO El Canelo de Nos.
- Pablo Garrido: former chief of the Agrarian Reform Corporation in Aconcagua in the government of Salvador Allende.