Next thursday september 17th
14:00 hrs. Chile. 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands
- José Peralta Martínez: labor lawyer, advisor to Federations and Unions. Defender of workers’ rights and freedom of association before the ILO (International Labor Organization) and the Senate of Chile.
- Andrés Giordano Salazar: President of the Starbucks Chile Union and spokesperson for the First Line of Union.
- Gisella Olguín Godoy: representative of the National Union of Women Sea and Agroindustry Workers, member of ANAMURI.
[Thursday’s Gathering] The 40 measures taken by the Popular Unity, current situation and the Constituent Process
Next thursday september 10th.
13:00 hrs. Chile, 10:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
Live streaming through the YouTube channel od Chile Despertó Internacional.
- Jorge Baradit: chilean writer, author of the trilogy “Secret History of Chile”.
- Gustavo Ruz: coordinator of Constituent Assembly Movement.
- Manuel Jacques: lawyer, former president of the Christian Left and president of the NGO El Canelo de Nos.
- Pablo Garrido: former chief of the Agrarian Reform Corporation in Aconcagua in the government of Salvador Allende.
[Thursday’s Gathering] The fight of the social movements towards extractivism of the neoliberal economic model
Next Thursday september 3rd 2020
13:00 hrs Chile, 19:00 hrs. The Netherlands.
Join us here in the Zoom meeting.
- Rodrigo Mundaca. National spokeperson for MODATIMA, Movement for the Defense of Access to Water. The defense and recovery of water in Chile; problems and challenges.
- Francisca Rodríguez. President of ANAMURI, National Association of Rural and Indigenous Women. Food sovereignty; perspectives and challenges facing an economic model of land exploitation.
- . Director of ANAMURI. Exploitation in agricultural work and international solidarity.
- . Spokesperson for the Putaendo Resiste Association. Vizcachitas Holding mining project and the new environmental threat to the Aconcagua Valley.
Meeting for the plebiscite in April: what we must know about the current Constitution and why we need to change it.
Let’s prepare together for the New Constitution Campaing!
Sunday, january 26th, 14:30 hrs. at De Fabriek Volkskamer. Van Ostadestraat 233, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
|15.00||Summary of the situation of Chile.|
|15.30||Constituent Process today: what has changed? what has stayed the same?|
|17.00||Dinner: drinks and food|