With outrageous numbers around state the repression and no certainty about the demands of the people the world witnesses an ongoing abuse of power and systematic violations to the Human Rights in the hands of Carabineros de Chile (chilean police) and the military.
This is the report from the Human Rights Watch: Chile: Police Reforms Needed in the Wake of Protests.
And here’s the latest report from the INDH:
- Date: November 25th, 2019.
- People visited in Police Station: 7.259.
- Wounded in Hospitals: 2.808.
- People with eyes wound/loss: 232.
- Legal actions presented: 499.
- Manifestations watched: 161.